IT Senior Security Administrator (Sioux Falls, SD)
The primary responsibility of the Senior Systems Administrator is leading the planning, development and implementation of security standards, processes, and services. A very strong teamwork and customer service attitude is critical as well as strong analytical, organizational, and communications skills. Must be able to work independently in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Develop, implement and manage security controls through:
- Network Firewalls.
- Network IPS.
- Vulnerability scanning.
- SIEM Solutions.
- Lead effort to achieve and maintain PCI-DSS compliance and other standards as appropriate.
- Manage security of SaaS applications.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation of security systems and processes.
- Communicate plans, issues, and progress to teammates and users in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the Help Desk team on escalated issues.
- Train IT team and users to raise security awareness.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Security, Information Technology or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years demonstrated experience in security administration.
- Ability and desire to provide excellent customer service to internal customers.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge of the following is desirable:
- MS Windows server environment.
- VMware ESXi and VMware View.
- Cisco UCS, Nexus, and Meraki wireless.
- Experience with ITIL, ISO27001/27002, and NIST standards.