Body Shop Manager (Clinton, IA)
Join the Billion Automotive Team! Billion Automotive, a family owned business since 1935, has built its name and reputation on customer satisfaction. We are a growing multi-state organization with more than 25 locations in South Dakota, Iowa, and Montana.
We are hiring for a highly self-motivated, goal-oriented team player to join our team as a Body Shop Manager in our collision center in Clinton, Iowa.
The Body Shop Manager oversees all activities in the collision center, while ensuring customer service and performance target goals are met or exceeded. This dynamic individual is responsible for hiring, training, and development of all collision center personnel.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor, direct, and administer all aspects of production work flow
- Manage the administration, tracking and follow-up required to stay current on warranty and receivables
- Ensure all manufacturer policies and procedures are adhered to
- Address customer requests, questions, and concerns in a professional and prompt manner
- Develop staff by setting/communicating expectations/goals, coaching/mentoring, and monitoring performance
- Comply with safety policy and procedures, and ensure all safety policies and procedures are followed by team
- Timely completion of body shop department reporting and month-end procedures
- Write estimates for repairs
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a Body Shop Manager
- Solid understanding of estimating process and system
- Knowledge of new vehicle technologies and mechanical operations
- Team leader focused on providing exemplary customer service
- Self-motivated with the ability to set and achieve targeted goals
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi task in fast paced environment
- Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- Possess acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license
Why choose us?
- We are a successful, growing company with multiple locations across the Midwest. We continue to grow and expand, while striving to take care of our employees.
- Our pay plans are aggressive and competitive.
- We offer a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. We offer a 401(K) with an employer match after one year.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (EOE). A criminal history and motor vehicle record check will be conducted on the final candidate prior to beginning employment.
When you are ready to put your career on the fast track, and put your talents to work with a busy and growing team – apply with us! We look forward to hearing from you.