Join the Billion Automotive Team! Billion Automotive, a family owned business since 1935, has built its name and reputation on customer satisfaction. We are a growing multi-state organization with more than 25 locations in South Dakota, Iowa, and Montana
We currently have an Automotive Service Tech position open at Billion KIA in Missoula! All skill levels encouraged to apply.
Our Commitment to You:
Job Responsibilities of Auto Service Techs:
• Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning to required specifications.
• Perform vehicle inspection to identify necessary repairs.
• Provide labor and time estimates for all repair work.
• Inspect and test vehicles to determine necessary and applicable repair work.
• Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs.
• Participate in on-going company and manufacturing training and education programs, to stay current and abreast of changing technology.
• Provide and maintain a basic inventory of required hand tools.
We offer a competitive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance and 401K with employer match after 1 year.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Prior automotive repair experience
• A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
• Strong communication skills
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Possess a valid in-state driver's license
• Pass a motor vehicle report and possess an acceptable safe driving record